Terms & conditions
ISRID AGENCY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All missions accepted by Isrid Agency (hereinafter, "The Company") shall be governed by the present General Terms and Conditions. Unless The Company expressly accepts the Client's conditions in writing, the present terms and conditions supersede all other terms and conditions in the event of a conflict.
2. Client shall pay The Company's fees under the payment terms mentioned in the specific conditions. All fees are calculated according to the rate in effect at The Company, plus VAT or equivalent taxes.
3. If the Candidate introduced by The Company is not hired by the Client or if he rejects the employment (or collaboration) offered by the Client, and if the Candidate is subsequently employed by (or collaborates with) the Client within a period of 18 months following the date of the first introduction of the résumé of the Candidate to the Client, then the Client shall pay fees to The Company as stipulated in paragraph 2 above.
4. If the Client introduces a Candidate selected for him by The Company to an other person or company, and if the Candidate is hired by (or collaborates with) said person or said company within a period of 18 months following the date of the first introduction of the résumé of the Candidate to the Client, then the Client shall pay the fees to The Company as stipulated in paragraph 2 above.
5. If, for a given mission, the Client decides to recruit (or to collaborate with) more than one of the Candidates introduced by The Company, instead of just the one contractually agreed upon, then the Client shall pay The Company fees for each of the Candidates thus hired as stipulated in paragraph 2 above.
6. The Client shall inform The Company of the hiring of any Candidate(s) in accordance with the present terms and conditions within 30 days and, specifically, of the terms and conditions of the employment contract agreed to by the Candidate(s) hired.
7. Placement on ISRID Agency job board, advertising and social media services are for The Company account. The client only pays the relevant fee upon placement of a candidate, recruited and introduced by The Company.
8. The Candidate's transportation and other expenses incurred while going to an interview with the Client are for the Client's account.
9. If the Client or the initial Candidate cancels the employment contract during the warranty period starting from the signing date of the contract until 3 months after the starting date of the candidate, the Company will use its best efforts to find a replacement without any additional expenses for the Client under the express conditions that:
a) all sums due by the Client have been paid in accordance with the present general terms and conditions,
b) the Client has notified The Company in writing within seven days of termination that employment has been terminated,
c) the Client or one of its subsidiaries or an other company of the group has not hired the Candidate within a period of 12 months following the end of the contract.
d) the end of the contract is not a result of an economic lay-off or from a modification of the position (or of the function) exercised by the Candidate or from a restructuring by the Client.
e) the position is identical.
f) moreover, if the Candidate’s salary is higher than the former one, The Company will invoice the difference to the Client.
10. The Client shall be responsible for all medical examinations and for all steps necessary in obtaining work permits or authorizations for the Candidate. Furthermore, the Client shall ensure that he is in perfect accordance with all employment legislation in effect.
11. The Company shall use its best efforts to ensure the aptitude of the Candidates introduced to the Client and to maintain a high quality of service and integrity, but it does not guarantee expressively or implicitly the aptitude of the Candidates introduced to the Client
12. The Company is not liable to the Client for any damage, loss, expenses, disputes or spending suffered or incurred by the Client in connection with the recruiting or hiring of Candidates by the Client.
13. The Company shall use its best efforts to honour the agreement but refrains from a commitment to deliver the anticipated result.
14. Invoices and payments:
a) Invoices will be send by Isrid Agency after signing of the agreement between Client and
Candidate with a payment term of 30 days.
b) The fee is the agreed percentage over the full-time year salary including holiday allowance.
c) For freelance contracts the fee is the agreed percentage over all invoice end by the Candidate to the Client for a maximum of 1 year after the first invoice was send by the Candidate to the Client.
d) All invoices that remain unpaid after the payment term, will be subjected to a compensation of 10% with a minimum amount of € 50.
e) For all invoices that remain unpaid after 1 month of the due date of agreed payment term, Isrid Agency will charge a contract penalty fee of € 25.000.
15. Competence clause: any dispute arising in connection with the validity, interpretation, performance or termination of this contract shall fall exclusively within the competence of the Tribunal of Commerce of Brussels (in Belgium).
16. General conditions Article 10 Disputes and applicable law
All disputes, which cannot be settled amicably between the parties, will be settled by the competent court in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
2. Agreements between ISRID Agency and the Client are governed by Dutch law.